You’ve been working hard and looking for somewhere to relax – why not unwind in one of our caravan holiday homes? Soak up the breath taking views and relax in the tranquil countryside. There is lots to enjoy in the local area with award winning attractions such as Beamish the Living Museum of the North and the stunning Heritage Coastline or you may prefer to just sit on your own patio enjoying a glass of your favourite drink, listen to the owls as the dusk deepens and you may even see the badger shuffling around. If the evenings are chilly, then you can lounge in comfort in front of the wide-screen TV, watch a DVD or listen to your favourite music.
• Our hire fleet of caravan holiday homes are all 6 berth comprising of a double bedroom, a twin bedroom plus a pull out sofa bed in the lounge area (optional extra bedding).
• Additional features include a full size gas cooker, microwave oven, wide screen T.V., DVD player and the usual kitchen appliances – ie. toaster, kettle and food mixer etc. Gas and electricity are also included in the hire price.
• The Willerby Granada features include a king size bed in the main bedroom, gas fired central heating, gas fire in the lounge and an integrated fridge/ freezer in the kitchen.
• The bathroom has a walk- in shower, which is en-suite to the main bedroom.
• We provide bed linen for the master and twin bedroom (bedding for the pull-out sofa bed can be provided at an extra cost). All you need to bring are your bath / hand towels and groceries and essentials.
Please take a look at the styles of caravan holiday homes that we have available below.